Shipping & Returns
Details about our 100 Night Sleep Trial and Free Shipping
When will my order ship?
Orders are shipped within 1 business day, and are often delivered within 2-3 days of shipment. For the most accurate ship time estimate, please look to the product page of the item you are interested in purchasing.
Please note, orders placed over the weekend or on a public holiday will be processed and shipped on the next business day.
Learn more about Shipping Policies & Information here.
What is the 100 Night Sleep Trial?
The 100 Night Sleep Trial means you can try any of our products for 100 days, and if you don't like them, you can return them for a full refund. We'll even pay return shipping costs!
*Please note, products damaged from improper care are not eligible for refund, and all products purchased as part of a limited time sale are final.
Do you offer international shipping?
Authenticity50 currently ships to Canada however shipping fees are not covered. Please note, our Comfort Temp Duvets are excluded from orders being shipped to Canada. We do not currently offer shipping internationally beyond North America.
Learn more about Shipping Policies & Information here.
What carrier do you use for shipping? Can I select a carrier?
We use USPS, DHL, and UPS depending on the delivery location and size of your order. Please note, we are not able to make any requests for a specific carrier.
Do you offer gift receipts? Do prices show on the packing slip?
We don't offer gift receipts but rest assured, no prices are shown on the packing list.
What do I do if I need to change my order or shipping information?
Orders are typically processed within a few hours, and we are unable to make changes once your order has been processed. Please email HERE with your name, order number and requested updates as soon as possible. If your order has not been processed, we will do our very best to accommodate your request. For shipments already underway, please consider visiting the carrier website directly, as it may be possible to provide an alternate shipping address.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 100 Night Sleep Trial with all of our products.* If for any reason your purchase does not meet your expectations we will take it back.
Just contact us at HERE and we’ll arrange for you to ship your A50 product back, and get a refund.
Our customer service team is in Monday - Friday and we generally respond within 1-2 business days.
Please let us know in your email:
- Condition of the item (new/unwashed or used)
- Reason for the return
We kindly ask that you do not send your return using a personal shipping label. By requesting a label from us we are able to track your package, making your return faster, quicker, and smoother.
*Items purchased during a limited time sale are considered Final Sale and ineligible for returns or exchanges except in the case of a product defect. Products damaged or stained due to customer negligence are not eligible for the 100 Night Sleep Trial refund.
We advise you try your sheets for at least 60 days so they get multiple use/wash cycles. We don't use chemical softeners to make our sheets soft out of the box - preferring to let them break in naturally so they will last longer and be softer, and they take some time and use to soften up.
When will I receive my refund?
We kindly ask that you allow 7-10 business days from the time we receive your package for returns to be processed. Process time may be longer during peak seasons. Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or gift card, as applicable. We ONLY issue refunds to the original payment method - no exceptions will be made under any circumstances.
Can I order by phone?
Our checkout process uses the same security encoding that large banks use and it is very secure. We never have access to your credit card information and prefer to keep it this way so currently we prefer to do online orders.
Do you accept Apple Pay?
Yes. We have been approved by and accept payments via Apple Pay. We also accept other payment options such as Google Pay and Shop Pay.
Is your checkout process secure?
Yes, we take your security seriously.
Checkout is secure on all devices including computers, smartphones and tablets. We use industry leading encryption, the same as Large Banks. (Our checkout server is encrypted using Level 1 PCI Compliant hosting and 256-bit SSL Certificate Encryption.)
We've also partnered with the world's leading fast checkout providers including: Apple Pay, Google Pay and Affirm (for installments).
Valued Service Discount
We're showing the love to our Military, First Responders and Teachers - through our new Valued Service Program!
We are proud to offer a 20% discount on all A50 products - for those who selflessly serve our country and support fellow Americans in these fields. It is our way of saying Thank You for your dedication, sacrifice, and duty.
How to receive your discount
1. Go HERE and select which valued service applies to you.
2. Click Get Code and sign into ID Discount.
3. You can log into the verification website using Facebook, Google+, or you can create an account.
4. After verification, you'll receive a one-time discount code to apply during checkout.
*please note that if this is your first time signing up through this verification company that it can take up to a day (dependent on how you are applying for verification).
5. For future purchases, return to this page and repeat Step 1. (Limit 1 code per day.)
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty-Currently serving (working full-time) in the Armed Forces.
- Veteran-Previously served in Armed Forces and was discharged under Honorable conditions.
- Retired, Disabled Same as Veteran. In some cases these terms are used interchangeably.
- Dependent Spouses or children of Active Duty or Veterans.
- Law Enforcement-Includes local Police, Sheriff/Deputies and Federal LE. Current & retired accepted.
- Firefighter - Includes all sections of local & wilderness response. Current & retired accepted.
- Emergency Medical Technician/Service - Includes all medical emergency responders and emergency staff with credentials.
- Public Service - Includes all government/service employees with a valid .gov e-mail address.
- K-12 Teaching in a formal K-12 institution.
- University Teaching in a formal University institution.
- Pre-K Teaching in an pre-K institution.
What information is needed for Verification?
Any one of the following can be used to verify for the Military:
- Upon login, if a customer hasn't been verified, they're prompted for non-sensitive information (such as service era, precise dates, and military branch) which is then checked against the Defense Eligibility Enrollment Reporting System (DEERS).
- Active Duty U.S. Military issued e-mail addresses ending in .mil.
- Uploading a picture of any of the following documents: DD-214, Official ID from Veteran's Affairs, Veteran's Driver's License (not all States offer this), G.I. Bill documents, Promotion Certificate or Award Certificate
Any one of the following can be used to verify for First Responders:
- A government issued e-mail addresses ending in .gov.
- Uploading a picture of any of the following documents: Official ID Card, Official Badge, Pay stub, Promotion/Award Certificate.
Any one of the following can be used to verify for Teachers:
- Uploading a picture of any of the following documents: Official ID Card or Badge, Teacher's License or State Certification, Credential used to gain access to their campus.
Care & Other Questions
How do I care for my Authenticity50 bedding and bath products?
You can see the complete care guide HERE.
The product I am looking for is Out-of-Stock. When will you have more inventory?
We apologize that we are currently sold out of some of our products. We have been experiencing high demand and are working hard to get more in stock. Feel free to follow us on social media where we make regular updates, or you can always contact us at HERE. If you would like to receive an email notification when a product is available for purchase again, please go to the product page, select the size and color of the product you are interested in, then enter your email address where it says "Notify me when this product is available." As soon as more inventory arrives, we will be sure to let you know!
Can I buy individual fitted or flat sheets?
Do you offer fabric swatches?
We do not offer fabric swatches at this time. We recommend trying a set of pillowcases if you would like to feel the fabric. With our 100 Night Sleep Guarantee, you have quite a bit of time to give them a test run to see if our 100% certified Supima® cotton bedding material is right for you!
Do you offer a gift-wrapping option?
Unfortunately, we do not offer gift-wrapping at this time. Rest assured that no pricing information is included on the packing slip. We do offer Gift Cards as a gift option too!
Do you monogram sheets or towels?
Unfortunately no, we do not currently offer a monogramming option.
Will you offer other colors/designs/products?
We're always adding new colors and products, that are entirely Made in USA! Subscribe to our email list to get special updates on new product launches!